sobota, 13 września 2014

Gift ideas for those who travel

W moim folderze o tytule "inspiracje" znajdują się setki zdjęć. Postanowiłam się z Wami nimi podzielić. Być może znacie kogoś, kto lubi podróżować, a może sami nie możecie usiedzieć w miejscu? Jestem pewna, że każdy podróżnik ucieszyłby się z takich prezentów.

I have a folder on my desktop named "inspirations". It contains hundreds of pictures. I'd like to share some of them with you, maybe you'll get inspired next time you're buying a gift for a friend or... for yourself.

Wszystkie zdjęcia pochodzą ze strony Pinterest.
All the pictures come from Pinterest.

1. Map notes, map coasters, map everything.

A great DIY idea.

Another DIY idea.




Great idea for keeping your travel souvenirs.

A map you can scratch. I have one and it's awesome.

This one is amazing too.

2. Jewelry



I've made a few like this one.

Me likey.
3. Posters


I love this one






4. Pillows etc.


Cute <3





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz